Monday, July 23, 2007

Walmart.com

So, I pre-ordered Harry Potter on Monday, the 16th from Walmart.com and it didn't come on Saturday. No biggie, our mail here SUCKS and so I thought it would come today. It didn't. So I call Walmart.com and ask them about it because I have a confirmation number and everything, just no book. So the lady says that everyone who ordered after the 15th was supposed to get the message that they ran out of books and they would have to either buy in the store or from some other website. I never got the e-mail. So here I was anxiously awaiting a book that wasn't even shipped. So now Grant has to stop at Walmart on his way home from work today and HOPE they have some in the store. Gotta love Walmart, don't ya???

3 comments:

Jef said...

Meridian Walmart had them for 17.89. Fortunatly for me they had two left, unfortunatly for them I didn't buy one.

Linda Clark said...

You can always borrow ours when we get through, Jef.

Dad said...

I saw about 200 copies in 4 different airports this week. Sorry, didnt even pick one up well alone buy it.