Friday, July 27, 2007

Avery's Blog Entry


Yesterday I went to the dentist because I had cavities. Dad came home early from work to watch Kyler and Zadyn was taking a nap. Me and mom waited until we could go. Then we went to the room we had to go to. I got in the chair and we waited for the dentist. They filled in my cavity. Mom thought I had three cavities, but I only had one. I got to pick out of the treasure box. I got an airplane, a purse (for Zadyn) and a game (for Kyler). We went home and we had Macaroni for dinner and I had to chew on the other side of my mouth. The End
(Alisa's version -- we thought we saw three cavities in Avery's mouth, but the dentist just said the other two were deep grooves in the tooth that were hard to clean. After they filled the cavity, they told him he could pick two prizes from the treasure chest. He said he would get one for himself and one for Kyler. They were so impressed that he would pick something for his brother, too. So, they told him he better get something for his little sister, too, and he was really excited about that. What a great kid!)

4 comments:

Chad said...

way to go aves! be sure to keep him excited about going to the dentist alisa.....don't want him to get smart on us

Linda Clark said...

Avery, you are a very brave boy. I am proud of you for thinking of your brother and sister. Thanks for sharing your story with us. And your picture is way handsome! Keep smiling!

Dad said...

You have a CAVITY!!??! No more soda or candy for you! (Well, maybe some chocolate.)

Collette said...

HOORAY!!!! We love the dentist.