Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mom's First Blog Entry


I am so excited to be contributing to the Clark Family Blog. I didn't even know what a blog was, thought it was the name of an old horror movie...but that was "The Blob!" I have such a wonderful famiy, I have come to realize that when I mention something that I want or wish for, more than not those dreams come true, thanks to my loving and giving family. With such creative children, it will be a challenge to keep up with their entries, but one of them reminded me to take the time spent emailing Chad every Sunday on his mission and work on the blog.

So, upcoming from me will be our Hawaii trip and Collette's graduation, the "While You Were Out" surprise renovation in my home while I was gone, Chad's safe return from his mission in Uganda, a fantastic day of all my children in the temple together and then time together with all of the family.

So here is a picture of Dale and I on the beach with details to follow!!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

So I was going to come on and razz you about not posting something on your new blog, but saw you had, so guess I can't. Cute picture too!!

Audrey said...

Very cute picture of you and Uncle Dale. I love seeing all my cousins and their darling children. and Chad... you are one clever guy! Thanks for sharing.

Paulene Davis said...

It was so fun to read your family blog. Aren't we tech savvy? I love your family photo. How fortunate are you to have all of your children and their families together. Please send me an email of that photo. Hawaii looks beautiful and you and Dale look wonderful. Glad that you had a good time. Can't wait to see your updates to see more pictures of Chad and your surprise home makeover. Love you.