Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Finally finshed!

I have officially finished Harry Potter 7 and I must say, it was a great read! I was glad that I reread books 5 and 6 before, but have to admit I didn't understand ALL the details that put together the last connections. I am looking forward to gaining more insight as I discuss it with those who have read it, too. As an avid reader, I was amazed at a series of 7 books that could keep you guessing, speculating, and wanting more with each chapter as the last book did. And to have remarkable things brought out even in the last 2 pages of the book that shed light on the entire story. Will be hard pressed to find something now to read that will be equal to the task of keeping me reading for long periods of time. On the other hand, I SHOULD now get cracking at projects and things that have needed to be done for a while!

8 comments:

Alisa said...

YIPPEE! Let's schedule a chat sometime!

Paulene Davis said...

I thought your critique was very intriguing and almost got me interested in reading a Harry Potter book. Loved being with you and family on Sunday. Wish we were together more often.

Jef said...

seems like a lot of trouble just to find out that he dies in the end.

Linda Clark said...

Won't comment on that one because there are still some that haven't read it!

Collette said...

Yeah if you blow this for me mom I'm going to lock myself in my room and never come out for atleast a few days....well just until I have to use the bathroom.

Audrey said...

The "funnest" (is that a word?) part of reading the Clark family blog is reading the comments from the witty members of your family. It is as if we are sitting around the table playing cards and laughing together! Thanks for making me smile today, and congrats on finishing the book.

Dad said...

I finally get on the blog and cant see where i get to vote NO to buying/reading/having to hear about the Harry Pooper!

Dad said...

BTW, Alisa, I was soooo sorry to hear that you never received the book you pre-ordered (how do you pre-order anyway), BUT if it helps, I saw well over 200 copies of the stupid thing in 5 different airports this week.

Nope, didnt buy one for you (or anyone else for that matter).

Jef, you are wrong about the ending:

"Its' alive! It's Alive! IT'S ALIVE!!!"