Saturday, July 14, 2007

This is the Family blog eh?

Well, this is nice.......does this mean we don't have to have actual family reunions? Just all come to the blog page and post?

Um, so I guess I better make my blog post thing.........I just came back from Uganda:


one week ago. I am still trying to get used to mom's cooking and everyone making fun of my weird accent and word usage. But, I am glad to be back home and um........yeah, that's it.



Karibu mu blog page.

I tried to put a picture but it didn't work.....sorry.



Chad

4 comments:

Alisa said...

We're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you!

Linda Clark said...

Glad you are trying to get used to my cooking, you never did before!

Dale said...

Hey, I thought I did the cooking?!? So Chad, are you dissing my cooking?

Chad said...

no ways dad, your cooking is awesome (as is mom's)......by the way, where did you learn the word "diss"? Have you been watching wayne's world again?