Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mikelle's Blessing

We traveled to Pocatello to the blessing of our sweet little Mikelle, Jeremy and Sarah's baby, on Sunday, September 21st. I had my camera but didn't take any pictures, I just get so busy visiting and eating and catching up with all that is going on with Chad and with Jeremy's family in Pocatello and Jef's family in Idaho Falls. Jeremy gave a beautiful blessing and the day was very special. We all gathered at the park across from his church and enjoyed the afternoon together with our family and Sarah's. I asked Jeremy to take some pictures of Mikelle in her blessing dress so that I could post them for you all to see. She is a little angel.
Her older brother, Isaak, loves her very much. We are blessed to have such a great family and such sweet grandchildren.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

She is a total cutie! Wish we could have been there for the blessing.

Collette said...

such a great day and she is sooo adorable. her and that little Ella

Audrey said...

Another precious clark baby face! She is adorable.

Paulene Davis said...

She is truly a little angel. I loved hearing of Jeremy and his family. He is doing so well and I am so proud of him and his family.