Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cameron!

We had a fun time celebrating crazy Cameron's birthday Saturday night at Gertie's Pizza. As you can tell, we ALL love pizza, especially Bailee and Braden.
and Malia loved the crust and the carrots from the salad bar!Collette joined us after work and it was a fun time together, though you wouldn't know it looking at Dale! I had fun taking the pictures and probably didn't wait for everyone to get posed, but hey...I am doing better at picture taking for blog entries! We love you, Cam!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Cam!! You look great in all your pictures. We will be down in a few weeks, will you guys be around?

Alisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like a great party. I bet Dad even enjoyed it, deep down.

Collette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
We all look so happy in that picture

Audrey said...

Oh what a fun fun party! Happy birthday Cameron! I have a very vague memory of when you were born. I didn't see you, because my mom made us all stay in the car while she went in to visit you and Linda. I just remember thinking your name was cool. Just a random thought. Anyway... your kids are darling.