Friday, March 14, 2008

Fiery Foods 2008


Well here it is 2 weeks later and I am finally getting around to posting our adventures. It was a great time at the show. We sold lots of sauce had lots of laughs and were very ready to be out of the truck when we all got home. Here are some pics and hope you enjoy.
This is a picture of some great people that were next to us at the show. Does anybody need a sauce cooker? I get 10% commission if I sell one. They loved watching people sample the Original and the reactions people gave. I am glad that somebody appreciates how hot our sauce really is.
Linda and I tending the booth, while Jef and Dale were away sampling. It was late Sunday afternoon and as you can see we had sold all of our sauce off the back table! Yeah!

Michelle and her husband occupied the booth across the way from us. They were a scovie winner and it was their first time at the show. They had so much fun and it was great to see how Dale and I looked last year. So excited! They have a carrot based hot sauce and Chai Tea infused Ketchup. Tasted just like ketchup to me but Linda liked it said it had good flavor, she picked some up.

A great time was had by all and I think Jef and Linda were really excited to see all the people there just to taste and buy hot stuff. We had some repeat customers from last year that was great, because Dale and I actually remembered some of them.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

I've been waiting for this update! It looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. I don't envy all the travel you did in such a short time, but I hope it was worth it in the end!

Jef said...

Traveling was nothing, as long as you know what the "egg room" is.

Audrey said...

Wow! congrats on the sales. Looks like a lot of fun. Makes me want to sing, "on the road again."

Linda Clark said...

I am going to get that book and read it so I can put all the crazy happenings I heard in and out of sleep together! We appreciated Jef's safe driving us to and from the show. We had a very successful show and even had the opportunity to visit a missionary from Jerome serving there.