Monday, October 22, 2007

Having Fun with Grandma and Grandpa



In honor of Dale I am double posting. This past weekend was great. On Friday night Jef and I and the two older boys went to the season opener of the Idaho Steelheads. It was an ok game they lost in overtime. The real fun was on Saturday when Grandma and Grandpa came to our house for the day. They came up to watch Logan's last soccer game. The Chief's won and they had one handsome looking coach out on the field. After the game we came back to our house to show grandma our cool game. Here is Logan and grandma playing. It was a lot of fun. We love you guys and hope to see you again soon!

9 comments:

Dad said...

Ooh, Linda you are my guitar hero!!

Linda Clark said...

Yeah, just call me Pat Benatar! It was tons of fun. We should have taken a picture of Jef playing, he's the real guitar hero, playing on the expert level! It was good to see everyone again, too long between visits for my liking, that's for sure! Logan played a terrific soccer game and Jef, the good looking coach, is a super coach. And Sarah, you are looking great, keep up the good work at the gym. Love you guys.

Linda Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Collette said...

Guitar Hero is my favorite!!! I played the first one in Hawaii in Kristi's PS2 and had a blast. My favorite was "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath

Alisa said...

WOW, that looks fun. Grandma and Logan really know how to ROCK!!!

Chad said...

sigh......i have yet to play guitar hero.......

Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

Sorry, had to delete my previous comment for spelling errors. You are my heroes in every way!

Paulene Davis said...

Fun times! Linda is always fun when some good music is involved.