Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Much Younger Years...

As long as we are reflecting back in time...here are some vintage photos of Dad and I. He certainly was a chunky Clark baby boy! That's Lyle and Floyd, his brothers. (Dale's sisters look just like Grandma Clark!)
Brent and Sonya just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and this photo was on their invitation. You can see me on the left smiling for the camera instead of what apparently was the request to all look at Brent and Sonya cutting their cake. Polly is next to me. Dix is Brent's best man.


Do you think any of the Clark kids/grandkids look like us???????

6 comments:

Collette said...

wow Floyd looks like Jeremy did...and is that Zadyn in the wedding party?

Audrey said...

I agree with Collette. I definitely see Jeremy & even a little Cameron in Dale's brothers. Aren't genetics great? Guess you guys will look fabulous for generations to come!!

Alisa said...

very cute pictures! I love looking at old photos! I love your curly hair, Zadyn totally thought it was her!

All8 said...

Dale looks like a sweet, fat little baby. Lyle's boys sure look like him. I don't think that my brothers look much like my dad (Floyd)though.

Love the pictures! I think that I might remember the event associated with the previous picture. Was it at the Church building for Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary? Was it taken in the RS room?

This is your cousin Lorinda, Floyd's oldest.I found this blog through the friend of a friend. Clicking on the name because it was Clark, imagine my surprise finding ya' all. Sorry for intruding. Carry on......

Dad said...

Lorinda!! We certainly enjoy hearing from you. You are always welcome here. I hope things are well with you and your family.

Linda Clark said...

Lorinda, good to hear from you! Yes, it was their anniversary and it was in the Relief Society Room. Keep in touch!