Monday, January 12, 2009

Way To Go Clark Family!

I think it is awesome how everyone in the Clark family is doing so well in a lot of things. May I first say I love every member of our family and I am so proud of the things you do and accomplish that really make a difference in not only your lives, but in the lives of others. I am in awe at the task these days of raising a family and the challenges it brings, but so encouraged and so pleased that you young parents are figuring it out and doing it with the right priorities. And to my two young single adults, I love the way you have stuck with your values in a disillusioned world. I am grateful for the hard work that each one of you do in being the best you can be in your homes, in your places of employment, in your studies at school, in your church callings, in your neighborhoods and communities, and in your keeping connected with the Clark family. May we all continue to support and love one another in ALL we are trying to accomplish. I appreciate all you do for me!

1 comment:

Collette said...

good to hear that sometimes mom....It is a crazy mad world out there and it easy for me I know to let the negativety of the world get to me

LOVE YOU MOM!!