Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Christmas Wish

I loved this beautiful nativity on the reflecting pool on Temple Square. May we all reflect on the birth of our Savior every day of the year and how He reflects His love for us every minute of every day...through His light, His love, and His Atonement. It is my Christmas wish for all of us that we will be partakers of these wonderful gifts and continue to be an instrument in His hands by loving and serving His children. Merry Christmas and a most Happy New Year.

5 comments:

Alisa said...

I thought you always wanted kids that mind! I love that picture, too.

Collette said...

beautiful mom, thanks for sharing

Dad said...

No, I am the one that wants kids that mind. Bah Humbug!!

Paulene Davis said...

Thanks for the beautiful Christmas wish. The photo is truly beautiful and adds so much to your sentiment.

Audrey said...

Great photo. I just read a photography book on perspective and using reflection in a photo. Excellent job!! and a great message too. Merry Christmas.