Thursday, January 31, 2008

College Life Is Good

I (Mom) was chatting with Chad the other day online and he sent me these cute pictures. He and Matt are the cutest, aren't they? Gotta love the tie, Chad, and your wicked polyester pants. Are you soliciting Valentines or still mourning Robert Goulet's passing????
Can't say that I like your Jerome rival Century Diamondback t-shirts in this picture, but still lookin' pretty fabulous...I hope those Idaho State girls take notice!

Chad did want everyone to know...or at least think...that he actually does study (I know he does, he made the Dean's List last semester). By the way, this shirt has got to be one of my favorites. Chad says he keeps busy with studies, work, Elder's quorum stuff, dates, etc. etc. He watches Jeremy and Sarah's Isaak, too, once in awhile and gets laundry done and a hot meal out of the deal. I am glad that he can spend time there. Chad mentioned also that he is going to try out for their stake play, "City of Joseph". He will be fantastic, he was so good in their Institute production of "Savior of the World" before he went on his mission. Keep studying and having a great time...miss and love you!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Well that is certainly the "long and the short of it!" Chad, when did you get so tall and handsome? Knock um dead with that tie!

Dad said...

Actually, Audrey, Chad isnt that tall, Matt is just that short. Great kid, just not very tall.

Alisa said...

We do miss you Chad. I don't agree with Dad, Chad is just tall.

Collette said...

Miss ya tons for sure....
by the way...I got a feva and the only prescription is more cow bell
GOTTA HAVE MORE COW BELL BABY