Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Update on the Life of Chad

I was sitting here at the Idaho State University library....trying to study physics and plan out my next month or so.....when I realized that I have never let anyone outside of my "bubble" know how I am doing lately. So, let me take a break and give you all an update:

I am fantastic....even after Robert Goulet died.

School is going well.....spanish is fine, chemistry is too......and physics and I respect each other now. What else can I say?

I am adjusting back to normal life. Everyday I learn something new. Yes, I still have those moments where I miss the mission and say or do something that makes people laugh or stare at me blankly. (i.e. point with my lips or say "yes" with my eyebrows, pronounce a word funny, let some lugandan words slip out, etc. etc.). All in all, I am getting better.

I play soccer with some people from my ward up here. It is intramurals so, we have a good time. We have the longest streak in the league right now - most games played at 11:15 pm. We won our last game so hoorah.

Oh....I finally played Guitar Hero the other day......i think it was Guitar Hero III.....i played one song at our bishop's house - Alice Cooper - School's Out.....good times.

I am still working at Fanzz....which is awesome. I get paid to watch ESPN and talk about sports...what more could you ask for?

Overall, I am having an awesome time. I wish I could post some pictures, but I have none. I love it here. I am glad to be here. I know that there is much work to be done for me here. I love the gospel and am grateful for it. The church is true. Jesus is the Christ and he loves us all.

I love you all.

10 comments:

Dad said...

Thanks for the update! You and your mother and brother can start a guitar band, no?

Linda Clark said...

Reading your post makes me miss you so! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend and having you for a few days next week.

Cameron Clark said...

You came home from africa? Guess we never here from you. You are interested in sports? that is news to me too. sounds like you are having fun over in pocafello.

Collette said...

Wow so you do exist.
Just kidding haven't talked to you in a while. guess we are just too busy

Jef said...

You need to practice up on GHIII, if LJ doesn't start getting better at Bass I will need a new partner (we can't seem to beat the third set).

On the topic of sports (which with Cam I am a little shocked), do I stay with Rothesburger this week or do I put in Palmer?

Alisa said...

Well, I thought you got lost in the backwoods of Africa and never made it home! We are looking forward to seeing you next week, even though it won't be for that long!

Audrey said...

Chad I will never forget when I stayed with your family for awhile in Idaho. You were very young and would watch me do my make-up and hair every morning. Your favorite was the mousse I would put in my hair. (it was the 80's) We did your hair up nice too. Glad to see you still have style, and it good to hear about you.

Cameron Clark said...

jef i would definitely play rosthlesberger, they play NY jets!! cin in arizona may not be as good, but both could have a great game.

Cameron Clark said...

jef i would definitely play rosthlesberger, they play NY jets!! cin in arizona may not be as good, but both could have a great game.

Paulene Davis said...

I loved hearing about what you are doing in school. I am especially glad to hear that you are happy and ejoying your time there. I have a hard time realizing that you are that old to be doing all of these things. I remember when you would sleep in my "crack" room and later on read Goosebump books on my blue couch. Love you.